Użyteczny poradnik: http://www.jorgebernal.info/opensource/42foo-virtual-hosts-web-development
Symptoms: flash works but YouTube videos not load.
You probably use some ad blocker like AdBlock for Firefox or AdSweep for Chromium. If you are – they are your problem. Unfortunately only solution I have already found is to disable that extensions. YouTube will just start working again.
Hope it helps.
For Firefox you can try this: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Adblock_conflict
If you have error like above and gnome tries to open your location (shortcut in places or bookmarks) with some application other then nautlius try this:
- Open a file ~/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list in your favorite editor.
- Find line started with “inode/directory” and comment it with #. Save file.
- Check if issue still occure – if not you are done! :-)
Solution found here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=473320#c6
- clean forms – based on div’s, no tables
- sfDoctrinePager on list action
- index action renamed to list
- “Actions” column into list table with “Edit” and “Delete” links
- h1 headers replaced with h2 tag
- “New” link moved to top and renamed to “Add new”
Have a nice usage! :-)
Importand: You need a pager template placed into “global/pager” or change it to other location as you prefer.